Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Vomit time!

Today was not a very good day for me! I woke up at 7am and I had a glass of milk! I then asked mom to give me a glass of orange juice. She gave me her glass and I was happy! Until lunch came, I threw up!Tsk..and then I drank my sippy cup! After 2 hours, I again threw up! Mom's powers was put into test as she had to clean my mess afterwards! And then I had to vomit again for 3 more times. Mom was really worried although she was trying to look calm! She had to change my clothes five times, our beddings three times, and her clothes six times! I was throwing up all over! In my playroom, in our bedroom, in my bedroom! You can just smell me. To make it worst, Lola does not want me to take a shower! Baka daw mabinat! Mom had been monitoring my temp and I never went pass 37. 35.7 was the highest!
At 1100 pm, I finally went to sleep! I think Mom is still awake. Dad said that Mom has to bring me to the doctor tomorrow if I am still like this--which I think is unlikely!
Mom also thanked the washer and the dryer! Imagine having 5 bedsheets and comforters!!Oh and I heard her thank the laminate wood floors! Imagine, if we had carpet!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home